PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) values PEOPLE, boasting the best employees in their field. We are honored to support our staff to gain more knowledge and become valuable experienced employees. By providing development opportunities for our employees we are proud to acknowledge that our employee have high pride and loyalty.
TGI workforce also known as multidiscipline and multicultural of experienced and qualified human resources, which is one of our key success factors in achieving our corporate mission as the Indonesian largest gas pipeline operating company.
To ensure that we consistently achieved our business objectives, we invite talented, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill individual to join our team for the following opening:
Report to : Finance & Administration Director
Key Accountability Areas:
- Develop, implement and maintain efficient work processes and accounting principles, policies and procedures which are sound and conform to acceptable accounting standards.
- Support a strong internal control environment and effectively manage cost control and asset protection to ensure availability of effective control environment.
- Maintain monthly financial reports, including gas accounting report, for internal management and shareholder in timely manner to support timely report deliverable.
- Coordinate internal and external audit, respond the queries and comments timely and secure unqualified audit opinion to ensure respond to all audit findings
- Manage the development of Records Retention Policy and coordinate with MIS to ensure adequate backup on company’s financial information.
- Monitor the implementation of FCCP & Implement effective tax planning and reconciliation and tax payments in order to ensure total number of actual tax calculation.
- Manage continuous accounting system improvement to ensure improvement on accounting system in the company.
- Develop, implement and evaluate short and long term departmental work plans, program and budget in order to meet the objectives and strategies of the Finance & Administration Directorate.
- Min. Bachelor Degree with background in Accounting (preferably Registered Accountant).
- At least 7 years of working experience in the Accounting functions preferably in Accounting Firm.
- Preferably having knowledge in GAAP (PSAK) updated 2007, International Financial Reporting Standards (IAS/IFRS).
- Good leadership and communication skill, able to work in tight schedule as well as maintain good spirit.
- Persistence, proactive and showing continuous interest to learn.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Please send your Application & CV (state your GPA & Photo) to :
Not later than : April 20, 2008.
Please note only qualified candidates will be notified further.