A group of fast growing energy producing companies is looking for highly motivated candidates to fill up the following positions:
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta)
- Conducts audits as assigned; makes the necessary tests and checks to ensure the operations and transactions comply with applicable statutes, regulations, contractual agreements, and sound business practices.
- Ensures audit is performed in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of financial procedures, internal controls and the achievement of desired outcomes and recommends audit evidence.
- Prepares working papers, reports, statements and a variety of supporting documents following audits or investigations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Oil& Gas and Energy Industry, preferably with practical experience in public accounting firm, PSC accounting and taxation.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Demonstrate the ability to use various software applications, such as spreadsheets, databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Demonstrate personal skills to deal with sensitive issues and maintain strictly confidential matters.
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview ”
To apply for this position, please click here