Closing date : February 01, 2008
ICRAF is looking for a:
Program Support Assistant,
based in Bogor. This is a national recruited position for 1 (one) year contract, with possibility of renewal.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective communication among project partners, donors, field office, and other partners related to ICRAF research, development and capacity building activities in Aceh
- To be the key liaison person between the project partners, field staff, Bogor based scientists, Bogor Administration, consultants and other institutions related to Aceh work
- Assist with the technical planning and implementation of project activities, including workshops, trainings, cross-visits, and general field activities
- Assist in the analysis, interpretation and reporting on tree crops, agroforestry, community facilitation, communication, soil and GIS information related to Aceh program.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelors Degree with related two years of experience in one or more of the following disciplines: natural resource management, development studies, agroforestry, environmental economics, social sciences
- Experience in working with an international organization would be valuable
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills
- Good organizational skills
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above position against the listed qualifications & skills and a detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address).
All correspondence should be addressed to:
Human Resources Unit, ICRAF
via email: email@example.com
Fax: (0251) 625416